Wednesday 5 October 2011

Improvements Needed

As I am standing in our boutique I would like to know what can make it more enticing for people to come in and have a browse. We have a good customer flow but I want to make it better. If you have a sensible idea please reply to this blog. As opinions count in this industry - retail - I want to know your feedback. I have been discussing many ideas about how to change the layout of the shop, whether its better to have a bunch of rails in the store for customers to look through or to have more fixed attachments on the walls. Should I put wood down on the floor to cover up the old carpet thats in here? Do people really care what's on the floor of a shop? How about more complimentary clothing to show that corsets are not just underwear? Hmmmm......
Skirts I think is a definate must as they work so well with a corset and can make them more versatile than just underwear. An unlimited budget would be handy but that just ain't gonna happen. Back to reality. Something sensible and beneficial.

No comments:

Post a Comment